DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

superchips 3865 advanced trans tune issue

8K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  digler666 
#1 ·
I bought this for my tuner.. but i have no idea how to get to it? I bought it, and it was supposed to email me something and it never did, but when i plug it into the truck nothing was added that i can see unless im not doing something right..?

#3 ·
yeah im not seeing where it is.. i dunno maybe im mentally challenged

#5 ·
i hope one of them does... i want to change the shift patterns in tow/haul. i hate the way this thing shifts when im towing a heavy load

#6 ·
Did you purchase the trans option this weekend? I know there has been issues with the updater this weekend on Superchips side. It hard to tell what's going on just yet. First step is to plug the tuner back into the updater and see if it states the trans tuning option has been purchased. Did you look for part throttle shift options under the "advanced tuning" menu in the tuner?

#7 ·
#8 ·
i bought it last night, and it says its purchased. Im pretty sure i did. I went to advanced tunes and it didn't have anything else under it. I will check again to be 100% sure

#10 ·
Dont forget to read this as well

Attachments

#11 ·
i will do exactly what the video shows. thanks alot!

#12 ·
whoaaa thanks for the help guys! So if its not there will i can just call and they will help?

#13 ·
Yep we or SC will get you fixed up

#14 ·
05ram i heard you were a shift point guru... i may have a few questions for you when i start going along

#15 ·
#16 ·
no to hi-jack but i thought all the trans tuning came already loaded when you purchase the 3865 hand held tunner

#17 ·
No, it is a $40 upgrade or option.

#18 ·
O ok, does it come with the superchip trans tune stock or do you have to purchase that with the advance trans tuning??

#19 ·
:huh: No other purchase is necessary.

#20 ·
it makes the biggest difference i have felt yet! i can make it up normal hills without shifting up and down and going up my hill i live on no more waiting for the T/C to unlock before i start moving!

#21 ·
Isn't it sweet! I find the NO LAG downshifts to be the most profound.:D

#22 ·
yep i am sold time to order

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.