DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifted ram gets me home in blizzard

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  jonnymach 
#1 ·
Only 3 inch lift and 35 trail grapplers but got me home in the blizzard. Fun passing all those abandoned snow bound cars. Why drive it when you can RAM IT ! :)

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Where about? I've got family in Massapequa. My uncle is currently living in my camper that is parked in his driveway. House flooded during Sandy.

#16 ·
You're out there, loved to go watch the figure 8 racing, some of the best stuff I've seen!
Lindenhurst here, took my ram out friday night to get my friend who was one of the cars that was stuck on the LIE.

Right on, some of my family lived there many years ago! My grandparents lived in Baldwin for along time, my mom and her siblings grew up there.

#20 ·
I have 295/65r20 on bilstiens @2.1. They come out to be 35"x12.0". They only rub the sway bar in the front. And they rub the inner fender on the rear when you flex it out. Mine rub bad in the real when I'm getting stupid upstate. This is with the stock 20x9 wheels. With a proper offset wheel and a body lift you should be fine. A body lift is my next mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.