DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Um....

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  JonRoc 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I'll post this is the back and find out.

#3 ·
If IAT means Intake Air Temperature sensor, then its same/similar to a "power wire". I had one on my truck, it may have improved performance, or maybe just a placebo. Anyhow, maybe because of my air intake it gave me a "high voltage intake sensor" CEL code so i took it off

#4 ·
I have seen similar stuff on ebay. What gets me is that it was an ad that I found at the top of this forum. I doubt its a legit item.

#5 ·
where on the screen are you seeing the ad? if its anything other than an ad at the top of the window you may want to scan your system with some good tools to make sure you didn't get any bugs, that is the only place I have ever seen them on this site.

#6 ·
Yea it was part of the site at the top. Not a popup or another window. Part of this site below home forums gallery etc and above the actual forum

#7 ·
There BS. I have seen then and what they say in literally unbelievable and some have bought them and said it was a waist of money and did nothing. If they were legit, wouldn't we all have them?

#8 · (Edited)
It's just another one of those ebay scams. Your not gonna gain 60 hp or 4-7 mpg on a gasser with just a chip, if you could, superchips, diablo & the others would have came out with a tuner capable of that & it would probably cost 3 times as much as they do now.

You'll probably be lucky to get a couple hp & less than 1 mpg with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.