DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last set of pictures before winter!

3K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  Sic Made Ryda 
#1 ·
So I was FINALLY able to get the truck fully detailed before it went into storage for the winter.

Since it was a beautiful day up here in NY I was able to take some actual pictures of the truck with my DSLR since I got the paint work done.

Hope you enjoy, These will be the last photo's until the spring.

I also got my BT catch can installed!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Agreed: Badass!

#7 ·
That was my question too.

#5 ·
Storage for winter? Wtf? Isn't this a 4wd truck on 35“ MTs? :D

#6 ·
Great looking truck.

#8 ·
Winter up in NY, PA are pretty bad. Just don't want the sand and salt messing up my new paint!

#10 ·
Your truck is way too nice to be in storage, it looks like it would do really well in the snow, however if I had the money I might put mine into storage, but then again mine is not paid for so I doubt I could send a payment in for something I dont drive.

More Power too you..and as others have said AWESOME Truck!

#12 ·
I have it stored in a friends Heated garage at no charge. It's not paid for but I don't want to spend the money in a few years to have rust or anything else fixed.

I just had to pay $400 bucks to have the bumper repainted to take all the rock chips out if it. I work in Heavy truck traffic with all the trucks running around doing natural gas drilling so it is inevitable to get rock chips and other stuff sprayed on the truck. lol It's going to suck being without it!

Thanks for the comments guys!

#13 ·
Nice clean look,your sig says 2inch level kit.list that all you have on there? Nice job

#14 ·
I believe thats all he has. Pulling the side steps off really makes it look taller. His truck can be a bitch to get into after constantly getting my in my dropped 2wd.

Kyle, truck is looking great as always.

#15 ·
Thank you Dave.. Yes it is a pain to get in and out of after awhile lol..

But all it has is a 2" ready lift level kit and the 35's but that's all thats lifting from stock.

#16 ·
Very nice pics and truck. You're lucky you can store yours over the winter, I know how bad it gets. I'm going to undercoat mine this week before the winter weather hits

#17 ·
I had the undercoating done when I bought the truck.. Had to have it being up North lol.

#19 ·
I have a 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD that I picked up for pretty cheap as my beat up winter runner.

#20 ·
Good looking truck man, no way I could store it for the winter though but I work in the same industry as you so I somewhat feel your pain.

#21 ·
Yeah if I was working down South it would not be put up. it would be ran year round!

#22 ·
One of the cleanest HD's I've ever seen. Very nice truck!

#26 ·
Thanks bud!

Thank god Im in the south, I couldnt deal with that salt! Your truck causes premature ejaculation and contact high. Sick.
hahaha thank you for that. and yes the Salt up here is laid down in stupid amounts.

Very sharp.
I appreciate that.

i dont get why you would drive a 2003 oldsmobile when you have a new truck.:crazy:to each its own i guess...
That's easy, So I can keep my new truck, "New" and not all beat up.. which is why I bought the extra suv...... So I could beat it up and not my truck...

#23 ·
Thank god Im in the south, I couldnt deal with that salt! Your truck causes premature ejaculation and contact high. Sick.

#24 ·
Very sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.