DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone got a cap on there 4th gen?

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  AndyK1 
#1 ·
When i take trips with the Jeep in tow i like to sleep in a cap on the back. Been looking at different ones online but was hoping for some real world pictures to get an idea of fit and finish.

Post up what you got.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#3 ·
Mine is not a 4th gen, but the ARE Z series is a awesome cap. Mine is tied into the factory wireless entry and locks and unlocks with the remote. I went for the sliding windows rather than the roll out ones, the sliding ones offer more ventilation. Plus they have a great warranty. Mine is a perfect match for color.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk.

#5 ·
That's what I have love it had to get one for a place for one of the dogs paid 1200

#6 ·
Was it new for 1200.00$ and painted?

#7 ·
1200.00 painted and installed

#8 ·
If it was new, mind telling me where you got it?

I looked for one 2 months ago and was getting price around 3000$.

#9 ·
I like that! The z series seems to be the best in terms of following the roof line of the truck for a smooth overall appearance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#10 ·
-
I have the Leer 180 with roof rack, and a thing they call the Wilderness Package (Internal storage box, close hooks, extra lighting and DC outlets, and metal wire pet screens to keep the dogs from tearing up the regular window screens.

I got what I think was a screaming deal 2000$ out the door, (color matched, and installed). I'll verify the price, but I know it was less than most wanted for their tops.

I'll post some pics when I get home

#12 ·
sorry mine is a a.r.e. sreies ch it has smaller windows but i still like it and i got the rear slider with the drop down window for better cleaning but for 1200.00 painted and installed i think i got a great deal

#13 ·
Here's some pics of the Leer top. Still can't find the reciept, but I think it was either $1,900 or $2,000 out the door.

I haven't seen any real difference in mileage except my mileage is slightly better when pulling the travel trailer.

Attachments

#16 ·
That's exactly the model i like.

Where did you buy it from? And do you mind sharing the priced you paid for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.