DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

taking a poll-fog or lsd

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  bscoffey 
#1 ·
i have a 08 ram 4x4 and i'm looking to add a set of oem fog lights or a limited slip differential. The truck didnt come with either. i have enough money to do one or the other. just thought id get some input from the dodge talk forum before i make my final decision.:gr_patrio

#2 ·
Personally I love my limited slip.

#3 ·
LSD

#5 ·
isnt an lsd prety expensive compared to fogs? Whats the purpose of lsd anyways? I have it but have no idea what it does lol

#6 ·
You didn't live through the 60's did you?

#7 ·
The use of LSD depends on how and where you drive....

The use of fogs is when you drive.

One is more common than another and a much easier install. I would like to say do both but recommend the lights.

#8 ·
No brainer LSD.

#11 ·
LSD, hands down. After having a truck without one, ill never have another.

#12 ·
Lsd! eBay has cheap oem style fogs

#13 ·
I paid 90 dollars for fog lights an everything needed to put them in. I was given an oem LSD an 456s for free an still was out just under 500 for install, kit an fluids. That's a big gap in price.

#14 ·
I have a die hard Dodge man that runs a garage and he will install the lsd and rebuild the clutches for around 220 - 230. Thats about 20 -30 bucks more than the foglights and computer update. My thinking is "how long will the lights be avalible and or will my mechanic go up on the price of labor?" Im prob gonna do the lights first and not go on vacation, and do the lsd. just gotta think up a plan to squirrel back the 230 from my wife to get this done:gr_patrio

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.