DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2011 Sport Front Leather Seats

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  nickb304 
#1 ·
I just had both of my Front seat covers replaced under warranty because the leather was cracking badly. ( The Dealer replaced mine with the new style covers also.) What does everybody else on there seats.

I was only using a Micro Fibre Cloth with warm water to clean them.

#5 ·
Mineralram,

Regular cleaning with a damp soft cloth is suggested in the Owner's Manual to help preserve leather upholstery, as small particles of dirt can scratch and damage it. For tougher stains I would suggest Mopar Total Clean or a comparable product, but be careful not to soak the seats with any liquid. In addition, as per the Owner's Manual, " please do not use polishes, oils, cleaning fluids, solvents, detergents, or ammonia-based cleaners to clean
your leather upholstery".

Hope this helps!

#6 ·
This whole thing is totally confusing to me know, Chrysler specifically told me to start treating my leather with a conditioner once i get the new one' s installed and this information came directly from the Canadian Head office after they approved my claim.

#8 ·
i use the mopar leather cleaner.... and PICS of the new covers whats so diffrent about them my passange seat cracked

#9 ·
Attached are pictures of the old style ( 1st Picture ) and the New Style ( 2nd picture) now the stupid part of the whole thing is there are several 2012 trucks on the lots that have my old style seat covers however you can not order them thru the parts department for warranty replacment because they are discontinued so they are using up old inventory still on the 2012's

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n481/mineralram/IMAG0005.jpg

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n481/mineralram/IMAG0006.jpg

#13 ·
those look like the mopar katzkin leather i am getting ready to put in my truck

#10 ·
My drivers side cracked to. I have a 2010 sport. They replace it under the 36k warranty, now that i'm out of that hopefully they don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.