Me likey ... :rck:

#3 ·
SWEET! Not cheep though.

#6 ·
You using the other lights too?

#7 ·
I love LED's. Nice addition to your front end lighting

#9 ·
Take it out from behind the grill & you'll get a lot more light. Or if you want the protection, switch to a more transparent grill (ie big mouth w/honeycomb inserts - will block less light. Looks great!

#12 ·
Already have a grille ordered but since its above the crossbar the only light loss is from the center bar and with my hood open you can't even notice the difference in light output I won't put it outside the grille bc that's just asking to have it stolen lol

Is it a rigid lightbar?

I'd like to get one too... and would like to get something for the rear of the truck as well as mounting a set under the trailer so I can see when backing it up at night.
Almost lol

#10 ·
Is it a rigid lightbar?

I'd like to get one too... and would like to get something for the rear of the truck as well as mounting a set under the trailer so I can see when backing it up at night.

#11 ·
NoPlugs- when I used to drive a tractor-trailer, the best lighting I saw for backing was a nice, bright floodlight on each side of the cab, facing rearward and angled-out about 40 degrees. :)
I bought some smaller LED lights I'm going to try mounting under the rear bumper on my truck, so I can see better where the rear wheels are. (Like finding the edge of the driveway.)

Eventually I would like an LED bar on the front of mine, too...

#14 ·
what widemouth grill did you get? and that looks great!

#18 ·
there isn't a noticeable difference in light output with the hood and grille up or down so it's staying behind the grille i tested it before i mounted it and i'm not spending a ton of money on lights just to make them easy to steal lol

Patton makes a bracket to fit in the bumper. Not sure it goes to 40 though..

can't imagine it does seeing the 40 i have with brackets looks wider than that opening and i also have dual row lights which wouldn't fit well there

#19 ·
I like it, stealth & very bright. Ain't cheap, but if I won the lottery I'd get one.

#20 ·
#21 ·
i just went onto plashlights.com and they have some of these cheaper. I would love to see that grill on your truck, i love how it looks on mine, goes with the pocket flares well. where did you get your lights if you dont mind me asking?

#25 ·
Man that's a Badass light

#26 ·
was lookin up tags today on instagram and totally saw this! haha #wheelseveryonehas if it wasnt your truck then it must have an identical twin somewhere haha

#27 ·
#28 ·
Sweet man wish I could afford that!

#32 ·
Jeremy at the Retroshop sells these. I think he's even doing a group buy right now. PM him, 0212353.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.