DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

275/65/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers

55K views 53 replies 18 participants last post by  trooperjoe73 
#1 ·
So, after much debate...this is what I went with. I looked at the BFG Rugged Trail and the Toyo A/T II. I liked the BFG but the more I looked, the less I liked the sidewall. The Toyos would have taken to long to come in, so I went to the Nittos.

They will be in Saturday morning and I will have pics, later that day.

May I also say that I looked at the Wrangler Duratracs, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Toyo M/Ts, but remembered that I don't do off-roading. They look great, but all my miles will be on the hard pavement.

(Now, I just need to save up for that Kore Prerunner Kit or the Icon Coilovers)

#2 ·
You will like them. I got them and I have aggresive tires on my other truck. I went with them over the M/T's since I don't do the off-road thing with the Dodge. I see a guy I work with has them on his 2 wheel drive (trail grapplers). I don't see the point in getting an over aggressive tire for on road us only. The terra grapplers look good and will last a while from what I tell, I know they do awesome in the sand (Outer Banks) Enjoy!!

#4 ·
OK, as promised. Here are my pics. May I say that, I extremely pleased with the look and feel. There is a slight hum on the highway, which is cool. Just enough to let you know you got better tires on. Smooth ride! Might be overkill with the pics, but I couldn't help myself.

#28 ·
Oh yeag trooperjoe those look awesome, I went with the same ones but just in 305/55/20 with a 2.1 adjustable front shock.

#6 ·
nice tires. good choice. look great. would like to put those on my truck when I need new tires.

#7 ·
I was surprised that my phone pics came out decent...sort of.

Hopefully, I can get some better ones with my Nikon. I'm really pleased with the results and hope to get more done. Not as soon as I would like, but we'll see what happens.

#8 ·
Looks awesome man, totally changes the attitude of the truck. I am actually buying that same level kit tomorrow, 2.5 front with 3/4 rear.

#9 ·
Thanks for the compliments. You won't be disappointed with this leveling kit. And here are a couple of more pics:

#10 ·
nice, nittos are def. the best looking a/t tires

#14 ·
Thanks for the compliments fellas. Those Toyo AT/II also look sweet. I don't think you will be disappointed.

#19 ·
I have a few friends with Terra's. I haven't heard many complaints. Even during winter (I live in Manitoba) the Terra's held up astoundingly from what I've seen.

I have BFG All-terrains. I like them alot. It was a toss up between them and terra grapplers Though. They only thing that won me over was that All-Terrains are white walled, and Terra's are not.

#21 ·
VegasTacoma...nice looking truck, tires look great for sure.

Off topic a tad...what splash guards are those? I need to get some and those definitely don't look gaudy or over-sized.

#22 ·
Thanks Whiteout! Those are the OEM splash guards. They even have the ram on em. Forgot where I ordered them from. Wicked easy to install. Might of had to drill threw plastic liner but no biggy. Mudflaps aren't sexy but, I drive on a dirt road to the dunes and can't live with the noise of rocks tagging my truck.

#24 ·
Cool, thanks...I will try to find some that don't have the RAM head on them, I like the clean look a little better. I need some of these to help reduce the spray all over the side of my truck with my other set of wheels and tires.

#29 ·
Here.

One more

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.